Saturday 8 October 2016

Saturday 4 Show: Show I really REAAAAALLY want to watch

Hiii guys, remember this little challenge I created a few monthes ago? Yeah. Like a lot of things in life, I stopped doing it for lack of time or will or just...you know.

But Savannah reminded me of it!!!! So here I am, back with this one. I missed doing this because I love shows and since I am back to binge watching a lot of shows, I think it will be easier to do this challenge. Plus winter is around the corner, and we all know how cool it is towatch shows under the blankets.

This week, I bring you the 4 shows that I really, reaaaaaaally want to watch. I don't know why I haven't gotten to watch these babies, but I'm making a list so I will check the tasks and hopefully watch an epiode of each before the end of the year.

These are the 4 shows on my list:

1. Black Sails

(source)


Seriously, guys, I have been wanting to watch this show foreeeeeeeeeever. A lot of the people I follow on tumblr, reblog a lot of photosets and the actors are so pretty. I think this is about pirates???? or the sea????? or something like... Pirates of the Caribbean???? Maybe I'm wrong. But still, this is the #1 show I want to watch.

2. Stranger Things

This seems to be the show everyone is watching nowadays. Yeah.... everyone but me. I don't even know what it is about and I think it might be kind of Wayward Pines-ish??? Either ways, I really liked Wayward Pines and everyone is saying good things about Stranger Things so, it definitely goes on my list!

3. House of Cards

(source)

Okay so there was this boy at the office I worked at and we used to geek out about BBC Sherlock and one time he said "you NEED to watch House of Cards" and then I saw that everyone really likes that show and it sounds so good, so obviously....it goes on my list (even if I don't even work at that office anymore).

4. Night Manager

(source)

Does this even count as a tv show??? Miniseries?? I don't care. I just know that I want to watch this one sooooo bad because I really like Tom Hiddlestone. I can't even find a reason to not have watched it before because it's showing on tv for the 3rd time!!! I really need to get to it.

Okay, guys, share your shows you reaaaaaaally want to watch with me!
Next week we shall do: Shows from our childhood (aka those shows that were on tv when you were a kid [any age you want, as long as it's below, let's say, 18 y/o] that you remember fondly)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so so so sorry I missed this! I was busy! I'll add my answers here, if that's okay!
    1. Stranger Things - kind of just waiting for the hype to die down before watching
    2. Peaky Blinders - just haven't gotten to it yet, but it looks fantastic
    3. game of thrones - i wish there was some sort of version where they cut out the sex scenes... that's the only reason i don't watch it, really. and nudity isn't my thing
    4. criminal minds - i have it on my netflix queue but haven't gotten to it yet
    5. shameless - jerome from gotham is in this, i hear, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh. Well I have watched GoT and the sex scenes lessen in latter seasons, I just got really put off by it in the last season or so... kind of don't understand the hype anymore.
      Criminal Minds is my jaaaaaaam. I think what's great about CM is that it's not a serie for you to binge watch, you can watch a few epis here and there because even though he characters have a plot line, the cases are pretty much all the same.
      Shameless US or UK? I have watched the US one and really liked it :) in this one it was the sex scenes that put me off.... too much sex that wasn't needed.

      Delete
    2. Er... not sure which one... whichever one Cameron Monaghan is on. I think that's the US one. I should start CM soon I've heard it's great

      Delete
    3. Yes!Cameron is Ian on Shameless US :) it's the one I watch too! I really like it (personally, I love Lip *.*)
      YES DO THAT! You'll fall in love for everyoneeee.

      Delete