Wednesday 15 June 2016

Help!!!! I'm going on holidays!

... and in this moment you're probably looking at this title and thinking, "what a bellend, asking for help because she's going on vacations!"

Do not fret, my friends. I do not need help, nor do my vacations to be honest.... actually I can already feel the thrill of laying out in the sun and having bloated legs from exploring so many new places. Truth to be told, I already packed my benuron to help with the muscular pain....and there's still 2 weeks to go!

This scream for help is concerning another essential part of going on holidays: which books should I take??

That's right: my clothes are all set and my shoes are ready to be packed and even my gadgets, they have been charged already (will probably need to be charged again before I go!) but the biggest question in my mind is: which books should I take! And yes, I'm talking bookS plural because I read them in ebooks and I always take more than one so I won't get bored.

Last year, besides my favorite books (Wallbanger, The Proposition...) I also took a portuguese book that I wanted to try and read called "Os Maias" but it didn't work out, and I packed a Saramago book which I'm trying to not read too fast. I spent a lot of time on a plane last year for my holidays and I was able to read 3 books:





Hydraulic Level 5 by Sarah Latchaw

I loved this book soooo muc and I recommend it to everyone. I think this was the first book I read and when I finished, I almost cried to think that my vacations were just starting and I had already finished one book. When I got home, I searched the 2nd book of this series.




Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

I loved this book (rip me for trying to give Slammed a go) and it warmed my heart during the last few days of my trip. It was so good that I didn't even feel sick nor fainted during my arrival, which is good, since it happens like...always. (just for that, I gave it 5 stars!)






Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

I'm not sure if this was my 3rd book but I think so. To be honest I can't really remember what it was about but I remember I liked it. I read between trips and at night, when I went to bed, which is, most likely, the reason I can't recall the story: I was way too tired.





Alright, so now that I've told you all about it, I'm asking for your help, oh literary gurus and all knowing creatures: which books should I take on my vacations where I'm catching like 9 planes and spending a lot of time in waiting rooms? Leave me comments in my little comment box and I will take any book: funny romances, serious romances, dramas, fiction, non fiction! (and the books can be big, too, my Aldiko can take it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment